Sunday, March 17, 2013

I Have A Dream

Last night, I had my first wedding planning dream. Hopefully also my last. Here's what happened:

We were at a restaurant for our food tasting (which is, probably not coincidentally, today). It was a lovely outdoor restaurant; we were seated at a table on a grassy area below several arches and lights. A waitress came to take our order. After I told her something, she disappeared. I realized the waitress should probably be informed of why we're there, so I went to find her. I told her the situation and she started to cry, telling me that she'd already put in the order and there was no way to change it. Then she pointed to twenty other people standing nearby who were apparently also there to do pre-wedding tastings. Then I woke up.

Weird. I hope it doesn't mean that our tasting today is going to be a disaster. 

I'll get back to you on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment