Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Quote

I have many favorite quotes, seemingly one for every occasion. One that seems to come to mind frequently with my honey (and several other wonderful people in my life) is the following:

"If you want to know who your real friends are, start telling your craziest idea to everyone you meet. Some people will slowly back away from you as if you really are crazy, but others will latch on to your idea and help you any way they can. The people in the second group are your real friends." ~A Brief Guide to World Domination by Chris Guillebeau (p7)

Not only has my honey latched on to all of my crazy ideas (some of them are pretty effing crazy), he has also tried to improve on them and increase their feasibility. He tries to make my dreams a reality, no matter how crazy those dreams may be. Like writing a blog. Or extreme multi-tasking, which is my current order of business. Have I mentioned how great he is?

1 comment: