Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Shoes!

When I had my Dress fitting and didn't have my Shoes, it sparked something in me: I needed Shoes. Fast. I already had something in mind, but I didn't have anything in the flesh (or in the heel, as might be more fitting (hahaha)). I was planning to wear (new, white) flip flops for the majority of the Big Day (they're going to be under a dress... who's going to notice?) and a pair of heels for a short while. And then I realized that my honey is going to be all dressed up, so maybe I should put on pretty shoes for the whole event, except that heels are not something I want to wear for 6+ hours. 

So, I made a quick trip to my favorite shoe store and ended up purchasing a pair of Shoes. A couple, in fact. I bought a new pair of sneakers to wear on our Honeymoon (in a prettier color than boring black, like my other sneakers) and a pair of heels for the Big Day. I hadn't meant to. I already had heels that I was planning to wear (the same ones I wore in our Engagement Photos, naturally). But this new pair was a better color for matching my accessories, so I had to get them, of course. They're also terribly fitting to wear for a wedding: they say "Love Kills Slowly" in a lovely, color-coordinated script. Ironic, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment