Friday, July 12, 2013

Serendipity

Shortly after my previous post (trash-talking a Florist, if you haven't read it yet), I needed to go to the grocery store. One of my preferred grocery stores is adjacent to a Florist. Since I was so close, I figured I should stop by the Florist, if only to buy a couple of flowers to create a sample centerpiece from.

I have been to this particular Florist before, and they carry a wide variety of tropical flowers (my favorites). While I was looking at their selection, the Florist asked me if I had any questions. As a matter of fact, I did: "Do you do weddings?" Not only do they do weddings, they are completely open on the Big Day. The Florist and I started to plan a time for me to come back for a consultation, but we ended up just doing the consultation in the moment. She seemed pretty excited about doing the flowers for our wedding, which definitely got me excited. It's almost like it was meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment