Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Have A Dream (#3)

With the Wedding looming closer every day (terribly profound, I know) and only 11 days to go, it seems natural that my unconscious would be focusing on the Big Day. This was another dream that was short and to the point: we were all at the Venue on the Big Day. But I didn't have any of my stuff with me; no Shoes, no Dress, no Accessories. Apparently I'd thought I would have enough time to go home and get everything (not a chance--it's a two hour round trip (it's a dream, it doesn't have to make sense)). And then (big surprise) I didn't have time. Which is probably when I woke up, as I don't remember anything past that.

When my Honey got up this morning, he asked me if I'd had a bad dream. I told him I didn't think so and asked why. Apparently I was somewhat panicked when I awakened in the night. So of course, on the Big Day, I will check and re-check to make sure I have everything before we leave.

1 comment:

  1. I Always have those dreams before a Big Event - where Everything goes horribly wrong!
    It's an Omen that means Relax and Enjoy because everything is going to turn out Perfect!
    It's True Every Time Baby!!!

    ReplyDelete