Friday, June 21, 2013

Panic Sets In

Our wedding is barely more than two months away, and I'm starting to freak out. Not about getting married--I'm completely confident about that. I'm freaking out because I feel like I have so many things left to do and am literally running out of time. Here's a summary:

For the wedding: We still don't have a florist. Or table coverings. Or wedding favors. Or a guest book. Or a variety of other things I'm sure my Mommy will remind me of when I see her today.

For the honeymoon: I sent money to the travel agent yesterday to confirm our trip, and haven't heard from him since. We booked a flight and got travel insurance, and my honey isn't sure his work will let him go to the countries we're planning to visit.

I also just started graduate school and am trying to find time for class, homework, work, wedding stuff, and eating from time to time. To top it off, we got a final notice from the City that our condo's management company hasn't paid our water bill in three months, so they might turn off our water. Which would save time on showers...

And I'm off! Today's mission: bridesmaid dress shopping with my niece, and maybe figure out this thing called make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment