Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Have Another Dream (#2)

This dream takes place now, midway through April, but for some reason our wedding date is only a week and a half away (don't worry Mom... we're not planning anything sneaky like that). Planning-wise, we're exactly where we really are: no cake, no flowers, no plan, and I'm frantic that we can't possibly get everything done in time. We end up at Michaels trying to buy vases and fake (gag) flowers. The end.

Short, sweet, and to the point. And I probably have my Mommy to thank for it. On the phone a week ago, she told me that she feels like we're not making any progress in terms of wedding planning. I'd figured that we were doing pretty well: venue, food, dress, guest list (with addresses), save the date cards at the printer. Not bad for a month and a half.

Last night she emailed me pictures of bridesmaid dresses that she likes because I've been slacking off (by working and trying to convince my furred roommates to get along... not as easy as it sounds). Honestly, bridesmaid dresses aren't my top priority right now: I'd like my kitty bites to heal first. And we're going to be doing wedding stuff on Friday anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Oh DEAR - mommy can take a HINT!!!! Does this mean you Don't Want the LIST I MADE??? of things that need to get done???

    ReplyDelete