Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Box

The box on my coffee table is putting butterflies in my stomach. And I haven't even opened it yet. The butterflies started before the box was even in my possession--they started while I was driving to the post office to pick it up. What's in the box is my engagement ring. 

So far, it's still a secret. That won't last long. We're going to be making the announcement in three days (on our nine-month-iversary). I'm nervous and excited and ridiculously happy. I know that I have a long to-do list coming my way in terms of wedding planning. I also know that having a great wedding (we will) isn't nearly as important as having a great relationship (we do).

During the course of this blog, I plan to do several things:
1. Create a kick-ass wedding.
2. Strengthen my relationship with my honey.
3. Be true to myself.
4. Openly share my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment