Friday, February 14, 2014

Two of a Kind

I never thought I'd be one of those people who wears matching shirts with my honey. I'm much to independent for that.

We got our first pair of matching shirts at a White Elephant party. They were the perfect gag gift: just ridiculous enough that we might actually be willing to wear them in public. (We have.)

That was so many shirts ago… We bought the next ones ourselves (who doesn't like Transformers?). The next were a gift. We've just gotten our fourth pair of matching shirts, this time for Valentine's Day, and from my Mummy. Mine says "I love my crazy husband." His says "I love my crazy wife." As far as gifts go, I'd have to say that one's pretty spot on.

1 comment:

  1. hee hee hee . . . glad you like them!!! Hope you had a lovely first-married Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete