Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Family Plan

My honey and I didn't mean to go shopping on Black Friday. Honestly. But when his cell phone died the evening before Thanksgiving, we weren't really left with a choice (we don't have a home phone, like any modern couple that successfully resists "bundling"). We'd already decided which carrier we would use for setting up our joint cell phone account, so we headed to the Verizon store after I got off work on Black Friday. The store was overpopulated with employees hyped up on RedBull from the rush of shoppers they'd experienced earlier in the day.

After an hour of working with one of the hyperactive employees, we had learned about the Black Friday competition happening between our local Verizon stores, decided on our our new (not matching) phones, and figured out how to get me off of my Mummy's family plan. My honey and I left the store with a bunch of free goodies and a brand new family plan, complete with data sharing. Because sharing is caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment