Monday, June 11, 2018

Edible Peanut Buter Cookie Dough

As a follow up to my recent chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream recipe, I’m sharing a version of edible cookie dough for non-chocolate lovers (they do exist). 



You’ll need:
2 tbsp your favorite peanut butter
5 tbsp flour
4 tbsp sugar
1 1/2 tbsp milk
1 small splash vanilla 

I’d recommend microwaving your peanut butter for 20 seconds before adding the rest of your ingredients to soften up the peanut butter and make it easier to mix, but you don’t have to. You can throw all 5 ingredients in a bowl at the same time and mix them together with the same fork you then use to consume it immediately. It’s entirely up to you. 



You can add this cookie dough to my classic vanilla ice cream (same link as above). I was thinking of doing a vanilla ice cream base, tossing in scoops of this cookie dough and a handful of chocolate chips, and drizzling the whole thing with melted peanut butter. But that isn’t going to happen tonight because I’ve eaten most of it while typing this post for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment