Thursday, September 1, 2016

ATV

Having an ATV is great, especially when you live on a dirt road and the UPS guy can't find your house. That's right, folks: 

Today, I chased down the UPS guy on my ATV. 

It was a (thankfully, temporary) guy who had marked our packages down as "undeliverable" since Tuesday because he couldn't find our house. Even though he literally drove past our house on Tuesday and not since, because he thought he was going the wrong way. Even though we have a number in front of our house. Anyway, the dog, my ATV, and I fixed the problem, so we're good now. 

And it is MY ATV. My hubby got it for me for Valentine's Day last year. And the next day while I was at work, he rolled it over on himself. He still has the scars. 

How ridiculous did I look 7 1/2 months pregnant, being chased by the dog, riding an ATV up to the UPS guy? I can only imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment